Company Name: Happy Acres
Bank: Capitec Bank
Account Number: 158 989 1609
Branch Code: 470010
What to Bring
Your child will use their bags throughout camp so please either use two bags or send a laundry bag so they can separate clean and dirty clothes during camp.
All items must be clearly labelled with your child’s name and include a list of items they bring so your child can check they have packed everything before returning home. Please do not pack too many clothes to minimise the time the campers need to spend trying to find owners of lost property.
Child to pack bags
Please get your child to pack their own bags. We suggest you ask them to lay what they would like to pack on their beds to allow you to check they have what they need (and not more). Once everything has been named they should pack their bag.
Avoid packing new clothes as they are guaranteed to get dirtier than they would at home, and children often do not recognise their new clothes. Rather send their old favourites that have been clearly labelled.
Medication must be accompanied by dosing instructions that can be followed by non-medical staff and handed to their counsellor upon arrival.
If more than 2 chronic medications are sent, it would help if you packed them in daily dispensing containers (boxes with sections for each time medications should be taken).
Suggested Packing List:
- shorts tracksuit/jeans
- 2 x towels
- walking shoes & socks
- fitted single sheet
- sleeping bag / duvet
- toiletries in a bag
- mosquito repellent
- Happy Acres t-shirt (return campers)
Nights can be very cold in Magaliesburg, so for the cold evenings and mornings, we suggest packing:
- warm clothes
- thermal vests
- warm socks
- warm pyjamas
- beanie warm jersey or jacket
Electronic devices (e.g. phones, tablets, gaming devices), knives, aerosol cans, money or any other valuables.
Follow N1 towards Roodepoort. Take 14thAvenue off ramp. Turn right at traffic light.
Go underhighway and turn right at traffic light onto Hendrik Potgieter (M47) (Hyperama
on left and Hill Fox Power Centre on right).
Follow this road for 14kms. Cross over traffic lights at fourway intersection.
(Sasol Garage on left) Road becomes N14.
Drive for 9.7kms and turn right at T-Junction (Oak Tree Zenex Garage will be in front of you).
Follow this road for 10km. Turn left at the sign to Maropeng.Pass Maropeng of your right and travel for 10km.
At stop turn right into the R24 to Magaliesburg. Follow R24 for 2km. After passing the Corri Loch Wedding Venue,
cross over Magalies River Bridge. 400m after bridge you will see Happy Acres on your left.
Follow R28 from Pretoria towards Krugersdorp. Turn right at fourway intersection.
(Sasol Garage in front of you) Road becomes N14. Drive for 9.7kms and turn right at
T-Junction (Oak Tree Zenex Garage will be in front of you).
Follow this road for 10km. Turn left at the sign to Maropeng. Pass Maropeng
of your right and travel for 10km.At stop turn right into the R24 to Magaliesburg.
Follow R24 for 2 km. After passing the Corri Loch Wedding Venue,cross over
Magalies River Bridge. 400m after bridge you will see Happy Acres on your left.
- 2019 Holiday Camps - SpringBook Now
- Camp 2 : 21 Sep 19 - 28 Sep 19
- 2019 Holiday Camps - SummerBook Now
- Camp 1 : 07 Dec 19 - 14 Dec 19
- Camp 2 : 14 Dec 19 - 21 Dec 19
- 2020 Holiday Camps - SummerBook Now
- Camp 1 : 04 Jan 20 - 11 Jan 20
- 2020 Counselors in Training >15yr olds onlyBook Now
- CIT : 17 Jan 20 - 19 Jan 20
- 2020 Holiday Camps - AutumnBook Now
- Camp 1 : 21 Mar 20 - 28 Mar 20
- Camp 2 : 18 Apr 20 - 25 Apr 20
- 2020 Holiday Camps - WinterBook Now
- Camp 1 : 20 Jun 20 - 27 Jun 20
- Camp 2 : 27 Jun 20 - 04 Jul 20
- 2020 Holiday Camps - SpringBook Now
- Camp 1 : 22 Aug 20 - 29 Aug 20
- Camp 2 : 19 Sep 20 - 26 Sep 20
- 2020 Holiday Camps - Summer 2Book Now
- Camp 1 : 05 Dec 20 - 12 Dec 20
- Camp 2 : 12 Dec 20 - 19 Dec 20
- 2021 Holiday Camps - SummerBook Now
- Camp 1 : 02 Jan 21 - 09 Jan 21
Please send proof of payment for deposit of R500 or full payment to email@example.com